Saturday 4 August 2012

Arbonne Primer the MUST HAVE make up bag buy- as used by Cheryl Cole

OMG - This is totally amazing!!!!!
I can't tell you how glad I am that this was recommended to me, I cant rave about it enough and everyone who has used it will tell you the same. It is Arbonne's best selling product for a reason.

This product is the bomb. Seriously this is going to change your life. 

 It creates the most beautiful canvas for applying foundation - I use it with the Arbonne perfecting liquid foundation or sometimes just on its own with bronzer or a blush and the result is truly amazing.

 Great coverage, no streaking or caking, no flakiness or dry patches and just flawless.

The only other times my make up has looked like this is when i have had it professionally applied - seriously this stuff is that good.
I have tried a lot of primers ( Body shop, Avon, Benefit, YSL, Boots No7) and this is by far the best. It is the only primer that actually works as a primer is intended. The rest I found to be flakey, really oily or dried out my skin.

I don't know how have i ever lived without this product! All the brilliant reviews are completely correct. Go and buy this - you will never want to use another primer again!!! Cheryl Cole even used this Primer on her wedding day...if its good enough for Cheryl then its good enough for me.

If you want to purchase a Primer to try for yourself with a 45 day money back guarantee if you dont like it then send me an email at clairebrown1308@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment